OneDropPerfume

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our 5th Anniversary




Unbelievable... Its already been 5 years since we declare as a loving couple...
Last night.. she keep mention to me that tomorrow is 31st August...
and I try to play dumb... yeah... I know that we're loving each others and today..
just pretend that I dun know what is 31 mean to us..
and then.. she like a bit mad with me...
owh man... women will always remember these kind of stuff...
when is the..
1st kiss..
1st dating..
Birthday..
anniversary for 1st month being couple..
and yearly anniversary... hoho.. 5 year and we still In LoV3...
of cos she's the one any only that I love so much..
we share everything..

Sad things

Happiness..

arguing.. fighting.. that all normal things.. that make our relation long lasting.. hehehe..
I love you so much Darling... I want to be with you until death separates us...

3 comments:

  1. why my comment cannot exist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup... love is just a word...until someone comes and gives it meaning..5th years anniversary..its just a beginning for those who enduring the brands of loves..anyway im proud to be some1 being love,,cared.. needed and im always be..keep cherish the relations until death separate it..

    ReplyDelete