OneDropPerfume

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Yamaha 125Z

My 1st bike is Modenas Kriss.. but already sold by my younger brother.. so now I'm using these Yamaha 125Z.. bought on 2005 at bike shop. how ever I'm not the 1st owner.. after being use almost 10 year, I do major overhaul and it cost me around RM7++ that all include changing wear&tear Parts and some standard modification.. of cos.. little modification need to be done to restore these small bike.. I bought it and use it around 5 month before I give it to my younger brother since I need to go back to my Hometown and work there.. Now i took it from my younger brother and actually I'm a quite sad & mad because I give it in a very good condition and he return it back to me with a bad condition.. 



these is the 1st day I took it from my brother..


after replace the white cover and repaint the coverset.. look nicer then before.. hoho



repaint the white cover and put some custom sticker.. hahaha.. that sticker cost me RM50.. order it from 1 of the sticker shop at Plaza Alam Sentral.. damn expensive.. when i ask others sticker shop.. they can do it for just RM25... 


Change coverset and Disc brake



last picture taken before my bike masuk bengkel.. repaint the black coverset to blue and use EJM exhaust and install Racing footrest.. 

last month is the 1st time I accident and my collarbone broken because of that.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment