OneDropPerfume

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

P1 WIGGY PREPAID

I just receive a FREE prepaid WIGGY modem with HIDDEN Charges (this sucks) from P1 Wimax as a complimentary for loyal customer. and the worst case scenario is those things cant be use at my laptop (these make me sicks). I should know these things will happen.. yeah.. who the hell on earth will give free things without hidden charges.. somemore these P1 Wimax is the worst.. when the want you to pay the bill.. they will chase you like hell.. even you cant do your business at toilet with a good feeling when your phone keep ringing and those ALONG wanabe keep asking when you can bank in money to P1 acc at maybank... these is my advise to P1 wimax customer. DONT ACCEPT ANY FREE GIFT FROM P1 WIMAX.. ESPECIALLY WIGGY PREPAID. BECAUSE ITS MAYBE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS VISTA OR 7.. I dont want to pay a single cent to them for these GOOD FOR NOTHING WIGGY PREPAID.. whoever that have bad experience with these modem here.. please give a DAMN GOOD COMMENT FOR P1 WIMAX..

1 comment:

  1. do U really want to help me?
    Don't charge me for the things that I can't use at all.. how about that?? I know the answer already.. 'NO!!!!!!'
    U think I never contact your salesperson before I post these topic??? Do you think I never go to your Pi pitstop (or sumthing that sound like that)
    tell U 1 things... most service provider.. they stop charging you after they cut the line.. P1 is diffrent... even if your BBand already cut.. they still charging customer.. these is the most horible story happen to me.. after they block my Bband account.. I just use Bband from other service provider.. so.. my bill 1 month pending.. and I didn't pay the bill after 2 month P1 block my BBand.. the 2 month after they block my account also they charge... P1 very good rite... U use or not.. already block your broadband or not.. they still charging... so what??? I don't think they will reimburse those prepaid that they charge to my account..

    ReplyDelete